Pain in your hips or knees?
Are you losing your mobility?
Might a hip or knee replacement help?
Let us help you today
To find out if a hip or knee replacement will help reduce your everyday pain or discomfort, just email us to arrange a consultation: email@example.com
If your hips or knees are causing you pain or limiting your mobility, our team of leading consultants can help...
Even the fittest and healthiest people can suffer significant pain in their hips and knees when they get older. Left untreated, painful joints don't just make life uncomfortable; they can affect your happiness and restrict mobility too. In the most severe cases, you could even be confined to your home, all for the sake of a simple operation.
How to get referred
If your GP recommends seeing a consultant, you can ask to be referred to Clifton Park Hospital. They will write a referral letter which will detail the care you need.
You can also refer yourself through your consultant who may choose to get in touch with your GP for further information.
Contact your insurance company and speak to your GP to inform them that you will be using your private medical insurance.
Why choose Clifton Park Hospital?
There are plenty of reasons to put Clifton Park Hospital at the top of your list if you require surgery.
You will enjoy the benefit of being treated at a centre of excellence for orthopaedics by one of our carefully selected consultant orthopaedic surgeons, all of them leaders in their field. Our great reputation is something we are very proud of here, and it is underpinned by the quality of our consultant orthopaedic surgeons and the high standard of their work. Whatever treatment you come to us for, you will recieve a uniquely personalised care plan designed around your needs then delivered with real expertise.
- With fast and flexible appointments, you can choose appointements that fit your schedule.
- We look at every aspect of your well-being while you are with us, so you will be looked after from your first consultation right through to surgery and post-operative aftercare.
- Experienced orthopaedic specialists, so you will enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your treatment could not be more thorough.
- We only use the latest technologies and techniques.
- Our on-site aftercare includes everything you need for a full and speedy recovery.
- Private en-suite bedrooms, private in-patient room extras, varied menus of healthy food and free on-site parking.
- Interest-free finance packages via Zebra Health Finance to make the cost of treatment easier.
Total Care package
This comprehensive package is our fixed-price approach to care, offering great peace of mind when it comes to knowing in advance what your treatment will cost. The package is available whether you need a hip replacement, a knee replacement or a different procedure.
This is our simplest way to get the cover you need for all the treatment, equipment and medication you are likely to need. For extra peace of mind we even include many items and services provided up to 60 days after your discharge.
- Pre-operative assessment prior to admission
- Hospital accommodation and meals if required/appropriate
- Operating theatre charges including dressings and medications
- All of your nursing care
- In-patient diagnostic services e.g. MRI, CT and X-ray
- Consultants' fees during your stay at Clifton Park Hospital
- Sixty days of outpatient care from the time of your discharge from hospital
This package gives you extra reassurance by covering a range of potential costs once you have left Clifton Park Hospital.
- A face-to-face follow-up consultation with your consultant
- One post-operative X-ray
- Up to ten days' worth of medications to take home upon discharge, as prescribed by your consultant.
Come and see us
Our consultant orthopaedic surgeons are ready and awaiting to discuss your personalised treatment. For more information or to book a consultation, you can reach us today on 01904 464572.