Pain in your hips or knees?
Are you losing your mobility?
Might a hip or knee replacement help?
If your hips or knees are causing you painor limiting your mobility, our team of leading consultants can help...
Even the fittest and healthiest people can suffer significant pain in their hips and knees when they get older. Left untreated, painful joints don't just make life uncomfortable; they can affect your happiness and restrict mobility too. In the most severe cases, you could even be confined to your home, all for the sake of a simple operation.
Today, major medical advances have transformed our ability to treat and eliminate pain in the hips and knees. In fact, many thousands of patients are given successful hip or knee replacments every year. Recovery from surgery is quicker too, and the overall end results have never been more impressive. There is no doubt about it; with the right care and attention, it is possible to enjoy once again the freedom and lifestyle you love.
What makes Clifton Park Hospital so special?
If you are thinking about joint surgery or having a hip or knee replacement, there are plenty of reasons to put Clifton Park Hospital at the top of your list. Firstly, we will assign you a dedicated personal advisor with specific responsibility for ensuring you get the personalised care that leads to the best outcomes.
You will also enjoy the benefit of being treated at a centre of excellence for orthopaedics by one of our carefully selected consultant orthopaedic surgeons, all of them leaders in their field. As well as having the expertise they need for performing surgery to the highest standards, they also have the patience and understanding to provide the kind of sympathetic care we think you deserve. The little things matter too here at Clifton Park Hospital, and that means your comfort and convenience are well taken care of, right from the word go.
- With fast and flexible appointments, you can choose appointements that fit your schedule, to accommodate events like holidays and social commitments. You will also be treated quickly to give you the very best chance of a smooth and complete recovery.
- We look at every aspect of your well-being while you are with us, so you will be looked after from your first consultation right through to surgery and post-operative aftercare.
- Our Consultant Orthopaedic surgeons are experienced specialists in hip pain, knee pain and joint replacement surgery, so you will enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your treatment could not be more thorough.
- We only use the latest technologies and techniques, and that includes X-ray, ultrasound and MRI facilities as well as surgical techniques, clinical equipment and prosthetics.
- Our aftercare resources include everything you need for a full and speedy recovery, including specialist staff and excellent rehabilitation and physiotherapy facilities, all on site.
- Private en-suite bedrooms, private patient in patient room extras, varied menus of healthy food and free on-site parking all help to make your stay more pleasant.
- We can help you with interest-free finance packages via Zebra Health Finance to make the cost of treatment easier to manage and help bring the date of your treatment forwards.
Let us help you today
To find out if hip or knee replacement will help reduce your everyday pain or discomfort, just email us to arrange a consultation: email@example.com.
Because we have such excellent staff and facilities on site, we can treat a wide range of joint complaints here at Clifton Park Hospital. Whether it is hip pain from an injury or a loss of mobility owing to wear and tear on your knees, our leading clinicians and aftercare team will son have you back to good health.
Meet our consultants
Our great reputation is something we are very proud of here, and it is underpinned by the quality of our consultant orthopaedic surgeons and the high standard of their work. Whatever treatment you come to us for, you will recieve a uniquely personalised care plan designed around your needs then delivered with real expertise.
Total Care package
This comprehensive package is our fixed-price approach to care, offering great peace of mind when it comes to knowing in advance what your treatment will cost. The package is available whether you need a hip replacement, a knee replacement or a different procedure.
This is our simplest way to get the cover you need for all the treatment, equipment and medication you are likely to need. For extra peace of mind we even include many items and services provided up to 60 days after your discharge.
- Pre-operative assessment prior to admission
- Hospital accommodation and meals if required/appropriate
- Operating theatre charges including dressings and medications
- All of your nursing care
- In-patient diagnostic services e.g. MRI, CT and X-ray
- Consultants' fees during your stay at Clifton Park Hospital
- Sixty days of outpatient care from the time of your discharge from hospital
This package gives you extra reassurance by covering a range of potential costs once you have left Clifton Park Hospital.
- A face-to-face follow-up consultation with your consultant
- One post-operative X-ray
- Up to ten days' worth of medications for using at homes, as prescribed by your consultant.
How to get referred
If your GP recommends seeing a consultant, you can ask to be referred to Clifton Park Hospital. They will write a referral letter which will detail the care you need.
You can also refer yourself through your consultant who may choose to get in touch with your GP for further information.
Contact your insurance company and speak to your GP to inform them that you will be using your private medical insurance.
Come and see us
Our consultant orthopaedic surgeons are ready and awaiting to discuss your personalised treatment. For more information or to book a consultation, you can reach us today on 01904 464572.