Patients will enjoy the benefit of being treated at a centre of excellence for orthopaedics by one of our carefully selected consultant orthopaedic surgeons, all of them leaders in their field. Our great reputation is something we are very proud of here, and it is underpinned by the quality of our consultant orthopaedic surgeons and the high standard of their work. Whatever treatment patients come to us for, they will receive a uniquely personalised care plan designed around your needs then delivered with real expertise.
- With fast and flexible appointments, patients can choose appointments that fit their schedule
- Experienced orthopaedic specialists, so your patients will enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that treatment could not be more thorough
- We only use the latest technologies and techniques
- Our on-site aftercare includes everything your patients need for a full and speedy recovery
- Private en-suite bedrooms, private in-patient room extras, varied menus of healthy food and free on-site parking
Clifton Park Hospital is the new home for cosmetic surgery in York, with a team of dedicated staff and highly experienced cosmetic and plastic surgeons who’s main aim is on giving you great results.
The hospital offers fixed price packages for all cosmetic procedures both surgical and non-surgical from breast enlargement to Injections for fine lines and wrinkles.
Our Radiology Department is staffed by experienced professionals and fully-equipped with x-ray, MRI, CT and ultrasound. GPs can refer directly for diagnostic imaging, with appointments normally available within 72 hours and reported back to the GP within two days.
Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries
We offer treatment and specialist services to patients with physical problems caused by illness, accident or ageing including back, neck and shoulder pain, upper and lower limb conditions, sports injuries, post-operative rehabilitation and posture-related problems. The Physiotherapy Department is staffed by professional and experienced Chartered Physiotherapists. Referrals are accepted from consultants and GPs; however self-paying patients may refer themselves for physiotherapy.