Clifton Park Hospital Welcomes New Consultant
Monday 25 June 2018
Clifton Park Hospital is delighted to welcome Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite to their panel of consultants.
Mr Adamthwaite studied at Oxford University Medical School, followed by University College London, and was awarded a position on the prestigious London Plastic Surgery Training Scheme with further training in the USA, Sweden and Barcelona.
Mr Adamthwaite has outstanding clinical expertise and experience having won three international fellowships and three international awards. He has over ten years experience in plastic surgery.
Mr Adamthwaite has published extensively in peer reviewed international journals and has written three book chapters on plastic surgery with the most recent in a new, groundbreaking and best-selling book on Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Mr Adamthwaite specialises in breast, face and body cosmetic surgery for both men and women including:
• Breast augmentation
• Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
• Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty, septoplasty and revision rhinoplasty)
• Facelift and mini facelift
• Neck lift
• Eyelid surgery (eye bag removal or blepharoplasty)
• Brow (forehead) lift
• Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
• Male breast reduction (gynaecomastia correction)
• Breast reduction
• Breast lift (mastopexy)
• Breast lift with implants (augmentation-mastopexy)
• Ear surgery (otoplasty or pinnaplasty)
• Butt lift and butt augmentation
• Fat transfer (lipomodelling)
• Chin implant
• Breast implant revision
• Breast reconstruction
• Body lift
Mr Adamthwaite is now available for consultations at Clifton Park Hospital. If you would like to book a private consultation please contact us on 01904 234751 or use our online enquiry form.